If you want to improve your training skills and your dog’s physical condition at the same time, this course is for you!
Wether you’re a beginner in canine fitness or you’ve been training for a while, increase your dog’s repertoire by teaching fundamental behaviors with positive reinforcement techniques. In this course, you’ll get each week theory and exercices on:
- important fitness foundations
- training basic gym movements
- shaping clean targeting behaviors
- essential clicker and training notions
- how to deliver food to promote clear communication
Having fitness and proprioception equipment for this course is not compulsory but greatly appreciated. You will need at least stable and solid objects safe enough for you dog to put weight on (such as planks, bricks or mats).