Sometimes when you have a puppy and you want to share a sport with him, you wonder what you could teach him until his growth is complete and you can start learning the sport itself.
This course is for all those who plan to start a dog sport without age limit ! Whether you have a puppy or an adult dog, this course will cover different skills useful in many canine sports.
The goal is for you to be able to evolve peacefully in the dog sport environment and start your sport journey with certain basics that will make it easier once the dog is old enough to learn the sport of your choice specific skills.
Among other things, we will discuss :
- The development of the relationship,
- The management of wait periods and rests,
- Transport modes (outside or on the field),
- Reinforcement patterns useful in dog sports,
- Target and focus training
- Implementing choice during training sessions…
So many skills that will be useful to you and your companion during your sport adventures.
Everything you need to start off on the right paw!