Episode 5: Progress, not perfection – why I don’t have an imposter syndrome
Welcome to the fifth episode of Aga Podcast
Progress, not perfection – why I don’t have an imposter syndrome
Imposter syndrome a pattern of behavior in which people (even ones with advanced skills and knowledge) doubt their abilities and experience fear of being exposed and considered a fraud
5 tips on how you can deal with imposter syndrome!
- Assess yourself not comparing to perfection but toward the others in a similar situation.
- The best version of me – how would I handle it
- Not perfection but progress
- How good can you be? Can you better than yesterday?
- It is your story to tell; your input is valuable. Others may have equally good or even better skills; education, but they don’t have your learning history!
See you in two weeks! In the meantime… BEHAVE yourself!